About the Owner
Christina Phelps, MS, QMHP-C/E
Formerly known as Christina Tysinger.
I would say that my calling is to be a mental health professional. I found a passion for helping individuals at an early age. I have been working with children and adults providing services ranging from basic caregiving to advanced clinical care for most of my professional career. Using a variety of therapeutic styles and an individualized holistic approach, I assist the client in achieving goals they’ve personally set.
• Clinical Psychology Doctoral Student with a specialization in Consciousness, Spirituality, and Integrative Health
• Master of Education in Applied Behavior Analysis
• Master of Science in Psychology: Forensic Psychology
• Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice: Forensic Psychology
• Certified in Life Coaching, Life Purpose Coaching, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Spiritual Counseling, Herbalism & Naturopathy
• Qualified Mental Health Professional (QMHP) in the state of Virginia working with all ages.
• Certified in Basic Life Support & CPR for Infants, Children & Adults
• Anxiety and Depression
• Managing Special Needs, Disabilities, and Mental Health
• Managing Brain Injury Aftermath
• Consciousness and Spirituality
• Integrative Health
• Eating Disorders
• Self-Harm and Suicidal Ideation
• Chronic Illness and Chronic Pain
• Trauma, Posttraumatic Stress, and C-PTSD
• Sexual Assault, Abuse and Domestic Violence
• Substance Abuse
• Suicide Loss and Grief